- Estudio in E minor by Francisco Tárrega
- Two Spanish melodies by Gaspar Sanz
- Minuet by Christoph Petzold (normally attire
- Study in D major by Sor
- 3 Pieces by Dionisio Aguado
- 2 works from Le Papillon by Mauro Giuliani
- A march by Turlough O’Carolan
- Scale study by Matteo Carcassi
- 48 pages Includes Fingered notation, un-fingered, and TAB.
This book of classical repertoire is designed for the beginner/intermediate guitarist and goes along with the level two lessons. Featuring works by Tárrega, Giuliani, Carcassi, and Aguado, it been carefully compiled to take the student through new challenges at a steady pace.Each book comes with three versions of each piece. One with fingerings, one clean and one with tablature. The fingered versions are useful to the beginner, as they guide them through difficult passages with correct fingering. The clean version is great for student and teacher alike who would like to add in their own fingerings or simply use the music for sight reading. The final version with tablature is great for those guitarists who are still getting to grips with standard notation.Perfect if you have and iPad or tablet, this comes as a pdf download that is available immediately after purchase.
Tarrega Estudio in E Minor
Menuet by Petzold
Aguado Estudio 19