Classical Guitar Scale Book
This comprehensive scale book is arranged in a systematic format that follows chord shapes. In this way the reader can find a connection between scale patterns and chord shapes, making the fretboard more manageable and less of a mystery!
With 79 pages of scales and arpeggios (3 pages to each key) this book contains scales that can be used by beginner and advanced players.
New addition of Chromatic Scales, Variations for Scale Practice and Slur Scales!
What each key contains:
- 1, 2, and 3 octave scales and arpeggios
- 1 and 2 octave scales in thirds and sixths
- 2 octave scale in octaves
- 2 octave harmonized scale
- All minor keys include scales in both harmonic minor and melodic minor